Milena Windows Ltd supply Bi-Fold and Sliding Doors to Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties. Let our windows help bring your home to life.
A Plus Essentials Bi-fold Doors
These aluminium bi-fold doors are part of the ‘Essentials’ range. They have been created exclusively through innovative supply agreements, and are targeted at residential customers. These aluminium bi-fold doors are very competitively priced and can you an edge over your competitors.
The hardware components and system are bespoke designed to give maximum capacity, whilst offering slim sightlines, oversized doors and minimum profiles. The sash and outer frame are both the same depth and provide excellent thermal values. It is a truly inline system with bespoke hardware, resulting in a high performance and very aesthetically pleasing bi-fold door. We hold stock of this product ready for quick turn-around in a number of colours including white, black and RAL 7106 Grey.
- Maximum weight 120KG per panel
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1200mm
- Multiple threshold options
- Adjustable jamb option
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sight-lines
- Dual colour & special finishes available
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle
- Key locking optional
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Every conceivable configuration achievable up to a maximum 7Left 7Right with bottom rolling
- Opening either in or out uses the same profiles
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- Document Q compliant, including PAS 24 and BS6375 Part 1 Weather Testing
A European designed system offering above ground bottom-running with multiple threshold options. The hardware and system are bespoke designed to give maximum carry capacity, whilst offering slim sight-lines, oversized doors and minimum profiles.
The system is easily installed, the doors can open in or out using the same profiles, the sash and outer frame are both the same depth and give excellent thermal values. It is a truly inline system with bespoke hardware resulting in a high performance and very desirable, attractive door.